Photo by Roma Kaiuk @unsplash.com
Be The Standout Candidate
Learn how to standout at every stage of your job search by being clear, compelling and confident to land your next role.
- Do you want to be able to make sense of your career history and to clearly explain why you in a way that will make recruiters and organisations stand up and listen?
- Do you fear getting lost in an over crowded and competitive job market? Are you concerned about the changes and impact of technology on your search?
- Has your confidence been dented by recent work experiences and are you concerned about how to sell yourself in a compelling way?
- Do you want to be able to successfully navigate every stage of the recruitment process, including being able to nail the trickiest of interviews and writing a persuasive cover letter?
In this coaching programme you will get access to:
- 4 x Live group coaching sessions to workout how to standout and tell your story to get people to say yes to you (includes access to the recording of the presentations in case you miss any live sessions). The calls will be around 1hrs in length and will be in small group with up to 8 people
- Access CV templates, workbooks with examples, recordings of the virtual sessions
- Email Support (response within 48hrs) during the course
- 1 x 60 Minute 1:1 Coaching conversation with Jenny Williams
Jenny is a best-in-class executive coach who is now sharing her experience and expertise in her new “Be The Standout Candidate” programme. This is a practical, inspiring and action-based approach to standing out in the job market and getting that dream role.Before I took the course, I was struggling with a CV which felt very generic and how to articulate what particularly made me special. Over 4 evenings, we covered each step of marketing ourselves. Jenny’s knowledge, passion and expert knowledge was both inspiring and confidence building. My head was spinning with ideas after each session. I now feel much better prepared, clearer on message and more confident about how I bring value, ready to start those “what’s next?” conversations.If you're a senior professional who is too close to your CV to see it objectively, and struggling to find the time to focus, this is definitely for you.
Retail Sales Director
Standout Job Search Programme Structure
- Be Clear:
Sessions 1 & 2 are focused on working out why you, for who and a targeted approach to get you in front of them
- Be Compelling:
Sessions 3 & 4 how to communicate at each stage of the job process from writing your CV and LinkedIn Profile, to cover letters and interview mastery
- Be Confident:
One hour coaching 1:1 coaching session to review all your thinking and maximise the impact of how you present yourself
By the end of this programme, you will have:
- Mastered how to articulate why you in a clear, differentiated way
- Created a strategy to reach prospective organisations and to tap into the hidden job market
- Written your CV, LinkedIn profile and know how to write a persuasive cover letter
- Be prepared for key interview questions and how to prep and tailor your answers for each role.
Who is this for?
Professionals who are good at what they do, and want to understand how they can develop and fine-tune their job search skills further.
Who is this not for?
This is an intensive programme, with a clear process and outputs that you will need to create, only commit to it if you have the time and want to get a new role.
Course Dates are:
Starts 25th October 2021 at 6:30pm
Followed by live sessions on 1st, 8th and 15th November
Starts 17th January 2022 at 6:30pm
Followed by live sessions on 24th, 31st January and 7th February
Investment: £495 inc. vat.
Prior to attending Be The Standout Candidate Course, I was challenged with delivering a cohesive narrative about my career experience and articulating why that experience was well-aligned with the roles I was seeking. Jenny helped me communicate through storytelling, in conversations and in my application materials, why I’m uniquely positioned as the candidate hiring managers are searching for.
The pace and cadence of meetings was just enough to keep me accountable, and the group was small enough to remain comfortable and encourage sharing.
For anyone considering the course, I’d recommend it without hesitation.
Communications Director, Technology
If you want to find out more please get in touch: